The Convergence of Healthcare Financing and Economic Trends and Forces
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Need a Power Point Presentation 15 pages with scholarly notes see below for contents guideline.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Note: Use the textbook, course readings, Strayer online library, and other reputable online sources to complete this assignment.
a fifteen to twenty (15 to 20) slide Microsoft® PowerPoint®
presentation with detailed scholarly speaker notes in which you:
the three (3) current health care financing and funding models (i.e.,
employee based, government based, and individual based) used with the
healthcare delivery system of the United States.
- Compare and
contrast key economic goals of public and private health insurance
plans. Evaluate the success potential of key economic goals in terms of
populations covered, services included, financing arrangements,
reimbursement strategies, and economic competition policies.
the key effects of labor market, insurance market, and competitive
market factors on health care delivery requirements at your current or
previous organization of employment.
- Determine what changes are
occurring in the economy or concerning labor and regulatory factors
that must be considered in the future.
- Suggest the key national trends that you believe currently affect competition and pricing initiatives. Justify your response.
- Suggest the main quality indicators that typically affect health insurance pricing at the local level. Justify your response.
- Use a minimum of six (6) reputable references sources including three (3) sources from peer reviewed journals.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the
assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title,
and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess current economic trends that influence the cost, quality, and access to care.
the impact of managed care on cost, quality, and access within managed
care organizations and the health insurance market.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health economics.
- Write clearly and concisely about health economics using proper writing mechanics.