The executive leadership team of your focus business has tasked you, the brand/product manager, to create a presentation that analyzes a recent advertisement for the product/service you have selected, and that suggests improvements to increase the brand’s market share. The team will use the information to make an informed decision for a future marketing campaign to increase the market share. Now that you’ve successfully completed a branding/positioning strategy and business case, it’s time to focus specifically on advertising and/or sales promotions efforts to drive improvements.
Develop a 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker notes and appropriate visuals in which you recommend an advertisement or a sales promotion that could be used by your focus business for the ONE product/service you have selected and ONE target market segment for that product/service.
Include the following in your presentation:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The name of your focus business and a brief description of the company and product/service you have selected.
- An advertising or sales promotion you recommend for the product/service you have selected to focus on.
- An assessment of the creative strengths and weaknesses of your recommended advertisement or sales promotion.
- The type of research you will use to show whether the public response to your recommended advertisement or sales promotion is positive or negative. For example, consider the following: What kind of media buzz did the ad or sales promotion generate (i.e., publicity, free articles, mention in trade journals, blog articles, YouTubeTM views, etc.)?
- Recommendations for additional advertising or sales promotion strategy improvements that could be used to increase the market share of your selected business.
- Your justification of the research or analytics you’ll use to support your marketing decisions.