Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This assignment assesses your ability to utilize critical insight and knowledge of leadership and interdisciplinary teamwork skills to defend a position and instigate action to solve this problem. Often, people look to and follow leaders for solutions to pressing problems. In this assignment, you will again delve into the social problem that you have been exploring the past two weeks. Specifically, you will apply insight on leadership and cooperation to advance a resolution on your chosen topic with the aim of solving this social problem.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To prepare for this assignment, please read the instructor guidance, watch What Is Leadership? (Links to an external site.)(Leadership Nudges, 2014), Tribal Leadership (Links to an external site.) (Logan, 2009), and How Great Leaders Inspire Action: Simon Sinek (Links to an external site.) (TED, 2010), and read Ten Principles of Good Interdisciplinary Team Work (Links to an external site.) (Nancarrow et al., 2013).
In this assignment, you will take on the role of a world leader (political, religious, etc.) and present a resolution that addresses the social problem you previously selected. Your resolution should
- Interpret your experience in the Honors Program with regard to effective leadership qualities.
- Outline policies and/or procedures that capitalize on interdisciplinary teamwork strategies, addressing societal values and/or social constraints that may impact the process.
- Relate innovative strategies based on your extensive knowledge of this topic to solve this social problem.
- Defend a clear position on this topic.
Your resolution must be 800 to 1000 words and include the following:
- An introduction.
- A clear thesis statement.
- Elaboration of key points, using least five credible sources and two additional scholarly and/or credible sources.
- A conclusion.
Presentation of Resolution
Imagine that you are gathered at a leadership summit where other world leaders are gathered to discuss your chosen issue. Record a video of yourself presenting your resolution using the YouSeeU feature. Support your presentation with visual elements, such as PowerPoint slides. Review the Individual Video Activity (Links to an external site.) web page for guidance.
The Resolution Assignment
- Must be 800 to 1000 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page (APA style) that includes the following:
- A header
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Please review the source How to Create APA Headers and a Title Page in Microsoft Word 2010 (Links to an external site.)for guidance.
- Must include an introduction. Please review the Introductions and Conclusions (Links to an external site.) source for guidance.
- Must include a clear thesis statement. Please review the Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.) source for guidance.
- Must include an elaboration of key points.
- Must utilize academic voice. Please review the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) source for guidance.
- Must address the topic with critical thought.
- Must use at least five credible sources and two additional scholarly and/or credible sources (in addition to the required resources).
- Be sure to integrate your research smoothly rather than simply inserting it. Please review the Integrating Research (Links to an external site.) source for guidance.
- In general, paraphrase material rather than using direct quotes. Please review the Guidelines for Paraphrasing Sources (Links to an external site.) for guidance.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources using in-text citations formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Please review the In-Text Citation Guide (Links to an external site.) for guidance.
- Must include a conclusion. Please review the Introductions and Conclusions (Links to an external site.) source for guidance.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Please review the APA References List (Links to an external site.) source for guidance.
- Must include a video presentation along with the written resolution.