Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In a well-written paper, relate your professional or personal experience in the business world to tort law and the readings for the week.
- Identify and clearly define the relevant law, either defining a legal doctrine, provisions of a law, or elements of a specific cause of action.
- Apply facts from your situation to the applicable law, doctrine or cause of action studied.
- Clearly summarize lessons learned from the week as they apply to your fact pattern and make links to the readings and/or module.
- Include new thoughts or ideas based on the module information. This is your reflection/insight that logically would flow from each information point presented.
- Make sure your experience actually relates back to the material for the week.
In the area of torts, for instance, we see many causes of action that are comprised of “elements.” Define each element and apply facts from your situation to the law or elements. For instance, if you write about a situation involving negligence, you would define negligence stating “Negligence occurs where a person’s conduct falls below the standard of care, resulting in a breach of duty which is the direct and proximate cause of injury to another person or thing. The elements of negligence are: 1) duty; 2) breach; 3) causation; and 4) damages.”
Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title or references pages.