Unit II Case Study
Identify a TV series or movie you have watched recently, preferably in a business setting. Consider the show and respond to each of the following prompts.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the situation of a scene when a character displayed leadership behaviors. Include descriptive words that communicate the environment (sight), relationship, moods, tone of voice, feelings, motives, and so forth.
- Explain the type or types of power observed in the show or movie and how power influences a leader’s behavior.
- Explain how ethics, morals, and values may have influenced the behavior described above. Describe whether the character illustrated good or bad ethical/moral behavior. Explain the ethical or moral dilemma.
- Explain whether the character was motivated to achieve a goal, objective, or task. Was the character intrinsically or extrinsically motivated? Explain.
- Discuss why the character depicted good or bad ethical behavior and what you would recommend to this character if they were a co-worker.
- What leadership style do you identify within the Path-Goal Theory: directive, achievement-oriented, participative, or supportive? Why?
- How can you apply your new knowledge to a current or future situation?
Your submission should be at least two pages in essay format with an introduction and conclusion. Headings and subheadings are encouraged. You must include at least one outside source. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Be sure to use APA Style for citations and references.