Unit VIII PowerPoint Presentation
For your final assignment in this course, you will create a PowerPoint presentation outlining a communication strategy that fosters change and innovation in an organization. Feel free to use the same organization you researched for the Unit VII Assignment. You are not limited to this organization, but it may be easier to complete the assignment since you have already researched it for Unit VII. You can use the same sources for this assignment, if applicable.In the PowerPoint, you will address the following points:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain the context in which an issue occurs within an organization.
- Develop a solution that will solve the organizational issue and meet the needs of the people involved.
Include a potential audience analysis. Use Neal’s (2010) communications questions, which are listed below
- What am I trying to achieve?
- How will my audience react to what I am trying to achieve?
- Will my message be resisted?
- What do I know about my audience that will help me tailor my message?
- Identify a channel to gain feedback.
- Restate your purposeful message
Your final presentation must be a minimum of 8 slides in length. Notes are not required for this assignment. You must use at least two outside sources. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.If you would like tips on creating a strong PowerPoint presentation, view the Success Centers Best Practices Tutorial .Resources