- Use “Identify 10 Strategic Points” to complete this assignment.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- APA style
- Read: Clark, C. M., & Springer, P. J. (2007). Thoughts on incivility: Student and faculty perceptions of uncivil behavior. Nursing Education Perspectives, 28(2), 93-97. Retrieved from https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=24776207&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- As you read, highlight information that relates to the 10 Strategic Points, such as the purpose, problem, sample, research question, etc.
- After reading and highlighting the components of the article, complete the 10 Strategic Points table (PSY-850.R.Identify10StrategicPoints.docx) based on the Clark and Springer (2007) study from Nursing Education Perspectives.
Use “Identify 10 Strategic Points” to complete this assignment.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for su
College of Doctoral Studies RES-855 Resource 10 Strategic Points Comments or Feedback Broad Topic Area Lit Review Problem Statement “This study was conducted using quantitative and qualitative methodologies to investigate the problem of incivility in nursing education in a university environment from both student and faculty perspectives” (p. 94). Rewrite this in “GCU” format. Research Questions Sample Sample: identify the sample from the Clark and Springer study. Describe Phenomena (Qualitative) Methodology and Design Purpose Statement “Its purpose was to consider possible causes of incivility and to recommend potential remedies” (p.94) Rewrite this purpose statement based on “GCU” format. Data Collection Instruments and Approach Describe instruments used for the Clark and Springer study. Describe the data collection approach used in the Clark and Springer study along with informed consent procedures. Data Analysis Approach Discuss the data analysis approach used in the Clark and Springer study.