W2: Cumulative Project AssignmentProject Plan: Moore’s Law and Software/HardwareRevisit your initial ideas about an organization for which you’ll be developing or converting to include information systems.Hardware/Software Requirements
- After this week’s readings on hardware and software, determine the kinds of hardware you think you’ll need to get meet project requirements.
- Is this a single-user or multi-user system? Explain.
- Research, if necessary, to help justify your choices and arrive at an estimate of what these items may cost. Again, you’ll get the chance to revise this information as you learn more and perhaps adjust your initial ideas but try to keep the totals realistic based on your current understanding.
- Also, explore Moore’s law in the Week 3 videos. Moore’s Law essentially proposes that technological changes will occur on average every 2 years. These changes can create advantages for companies that have the means to implement them quickly, thus creating greater competition. Investigate the probability that your business will have significant competition in the next 18 months.
- Does competition exist now and how will you make your product or service stand out?
Address each of these areas using the headings provided and submit as a Word document. Be sure to run spellcheck and keep quotes to a minimum with credit given to sources. Include any references used.Use the cummulative project template provided in week 1 which has headings and is organized for project. Address each of these areas using the headings provided and submit as a Word document. Any tables, diagrams, or images you may want to include as we move through the project have to be incluced on this document so you would need to have as a screenshot then into word document. All parts of projects are to be in this document, no attachments otherwise would be accepted. Each week you will add your answers in and save and submit again. In this way I can see previous weeks since it is a ongoing project. Include project summary each week at the top or add to the previous week as the project is cumulative and the entire document will be submitted in week 8
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now