Week 1 Midweek Assignment
In a Microsoft Word document of 2-3 pages formatted in
style, you will describe a draft plan for your capstone project using the format below. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The introduction establishes the scope, context, and significance of the project being conducted by summarizing current understanding and background information (literature) about the topic, stating the purpose of the work, explaining briefly the approach used to examine the problem, and identifies one or two outcomes of the project.
A problem statement is the description of a currently existing issue, which needs to be addressed with evidence-based interventions. The statement of the problem is the focal point of the project. Be sure to back up the noted issue/problem with evidence. Must include citations of evidence.
Identify one to two questions to address with your capstone project. Based on the constraint of project length of 10 weeks you may not have time to address a multitude of questions.
The methodology section of the paper addresses:
- when and how you will collect the pre-intervention data,
- what the intervention(s) is (are),
- when/how the intervention(s) will be implemented,
- how and when you will perform your post-intervention data measurement,
- how the data will be analyzed.
For data collection, you will choose 3 people from your aggregate. The aggregate population is a mixture of cognitive delayed, autistic, behavioral problem, non verbal adults at a adult day training (like a school) in hopes to create independence!
Develop a timetable considering the following questions:
- When will your project start and finish?
- Are there particular steps or stages to the project?
- What objectives have you set for this investigation? Are they addressed in the timeline?
- Is the timetable realistic?
- How will you provide regular updates and progress reports and to whom will you provide them? How will you demonstrate progress?
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
• APA Citation Helper• APA Citations Quick Sheet • APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay• Basic Essay Template
****PLEASE NOTE NO PLAGIARISM, PAPER WILL BE CHECKED ON “TURNITIN”
I will answer any questions needed to fulfill the paper