Week 6 Proctor & Gamble in Vietnam discussion 1, marketing homework help
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Proctor & Gamble in Vietnam
Review the article:
Coleman-Lochner, L. (2012). P&G plays kindergarten catch-up with Unilever in Vietnam. Bloomberg. Retrieved from http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-04/p-g-plays-kindergarten-catch-up-with-unilever-in-vietnam.html
- Discuss the marketing plan insights P&G has gained through its Vietnamese marketing studies. How influential are those discoveries in the development of P&G’s strategy to enter the Vietnamese market?
- In developing a marketing plan, identify the characteristics of the marketing plan that P&G should implement to boost performance?
- Min 200 words
Respond to at least 3 of your classmates.
Creating a Plan
Provide a brief overview of the product for which you are going to write your Marketing Plan. Why did you choose it? Which elements of the plan are you having difficulty with? What additional information would be needed to make the most informed strategic decisions for the future implementation of your plan?
Minimum 200 words
Guided Response: Provide suggestions to at least one of your classmates on how they may be able to address some of the elements they are struggling with in their plan. In particular, try to focus your feedback on any classmates that are introducing a product in the same, or similar, industry as your own. Respond to at least 3 of your classmates
- Read the following chapters in: Managerial Marketing:
- Re-review Chapter 1: Strategic Planning and the Marketing Management Process
- Re-review 1.3 The Marketing Plan, pages 21-24
- Coleman-Lochner, L. (2012). P&G plays kindergarten catch-up with Unilever in Vietnam. Bloomberg Busiessweek. Retrieved from http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-04/p-g-plays-kindergarten-catch-up-with-unilever-in-vietnam.html
- Business Plan: Marketing Strategy (https://secure.films.com/OnDemandEmbed.aspx?token=41113&aid=18596&loid=84161&plt=FOD&w=420&h=315&fWidth=440&fHeight=365)
- Marketing strategy and promotional activities follow analysis of target market, sales objectives, competition, and market place opportunities. A successful marketing strategy aims to strengthen your existing customer base
- Business Plan: Marketing Plan. (https://secure.films.com/OnDemandEmbed.aspx?token=41113&aid=18596&loid=84159&plt=FOD&w=420&h=315&fWidth=440&fHeight=365)
- Even business that are thriving need to implement ongoing marketing plans in order to maintain current levels. A good plan will begin with research and analysis of the target market. It will also contain an outline of sales objectives