write an annotation
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.customizedassignments.com. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please choose an author from the list below and find a scholarly biography for the author. DO NOT use an encyclopedia of any kind
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(wikipedia, Britannica, etc.) I also suggest you don’t use a whole book since that
would require reading the whole thing.
C. S. Lewis
Robert Louis Stevenson
Anne, Charlotte, or Emily Bronte
1. Decide on what the writer of the article was presenting as the most important information about the author. Create a topic sentence for a paragraph that states that clearly.
2. Explain how the writer supports that idea (see #5) and clarify the information in a paragraph (using your notes as help).
3. Read the paragraph you have written to make sure it is a clear and focused summary of the article read.
4. Make sure you have included a direct quote from the article in your summary.
5. Check the word count on your summary and make sure it is at least 100 words, but no more than 150 words. Make adjustments as needed.
6. Create the citation for the article you read