Procedures are specific statements about how to accomplish a task. Procedures often include a policy but for this exercise, focus only on the writing of a procedure. If your procedure was given to ten people, would the end product be the same for all ten people?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your submission must include:
- Title Page
- Title of Project
- Your name
- The course title
- Instructor’s name
- Submission date
- Turnitin Similarity Score
- A step by step procedure for one of the following:
- Making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- How to make a cake from a cake mix.
- How to place an online purchase on Amazon.
- How to make a Cobb salad.
- Your procedure should include:
- Everything needed to accomplish your task.
- Step- by- step directions.
- Your procedure should be two to three pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA